No Win, No Fee...Call:0161 928 8877 , and start your road to recovery today.
Dunne & Co Solicitors Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman. Details of any complaints should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will happen next?
1. We will record your complaint in our central register and open a file for your complaint. We will do this within two days of receiving your complaint.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner Eamonn Dunne, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Within four weeks of receiving your complaint we will write to you. If we have completed our investigation our letter will tell you our decision. If we need more information from you our letter will ask you for further details. If we think that a meeting will help to discuss your complaint and hopefully resolve it we will suggest that you meet Eamonn Dunne.
4. If we suggest a meeting and you do not want one or it is not possible we will send you our reply within six weeks of receiving your complaint.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can contact us again. We will then arrange to review our decision. This will happen in one of the following ways. Eamonn Dunne will review his own decision within ten days. We will arrange for someone in the firm who has not been involved in your complaint to review it. They will do this within ten days.
6. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
7. If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the
PO Box 6806,
About your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at email@example.com.
Welcome to Dunne and Co Solicitors. We are a team of experienced solicitors specialising in all types of personal injury law.
Dunne and Co Solicitors.
2 Scott Drive